Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Visitors!

A few weeks ago, Jon (my brother) and his girlfriend Kelly, came to visit us!  They flew into San Francisco and I went and picked them up.  After I picked them up, we went down to the wharf and to Pier 39 to see the sea lions, go shopping, and to get something to eat.  Jon and Kelly were here from Wednesday to Saturday and we did a ton!  We went to Napa and Muir Woods, and then went back down to San Francisco to see some more stuff:)  Unfortunately, we weren't able to go and see Alcatraz like we wanted because tickets were sold out for the next two weeks:(  Either way, we had a great time and we miss them already!

Kelly, Jon and I at the Golden Gate...it was freezing!

Jon and Kelly

Jon and I at Castle Winery

The crazy clouds as we were taking Vida for her daily walk by my house...the clouds blanket the mountains like this all the time!

Jon, Kelly and I outside of Castle Winery


Jon and Kelly on our way to Muir Woods...we were literally in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment