Friday, August 26, 2011

Final Trip to Napa

As a final goodbye to California, my friend Lindsay, her adorable baby boy Sam, and I went to Napa one final time before we all moved away.  Lindsay and her hubby are moving to Mt. Home, Idaho which will definitely be fun and interesting, but we both agree that it's going to be hard to beat Travis AFB.  For our last adventure into Napa, Lindsay suggested we go to Yountville.  Yountville is a cute little town off of Highway 12 on the way to Napa that I totally wish I would have known about earlier!  It was absolutely adorable...although half of the restaurants are completely of my price range, it is still super cute and tons of fun!  We went to eat at a fun little place called Bottega, which was fabulous!!  Afterwards, we got some Bouchon cookies, Model Bakery english muffins and some cupcakes at Dean & Delucas.  It was fabulous!!

My yummy ravioli

Me, Lindsay and Sam

Me and Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment